Friday, July 23, 2010

A blast from the past

I remember when our Prime Minister chose to use a line from the desiderata in a speech to the nation. He said today is the first day of the rest of your life - that’s how it seems around here. In my last post I spoke of all the activities going on and now yesterday and today I have been practicing with all the new devices. It truly seems like the first day of the rest of my life. It reminds me of the first verse I ever memorized Two Corinthians 5: 17. If so today is the second day, which brings me to the second day of creation. How I wish it was the seventh day. Pray with us that I will be able to master all the assistive technology.

1 comment:

  1. We pray you have it all down pat on the seventh day John....You now know more than we do on this day!!! :) :) It must be a lot of mind strenuous work trying this out and mastering it.

    Keep working and we will keep praying....

    Love to you and Laverne..

    ReplyDelete