Monday, July 19, 2010

Good Works

On Sunday my friend Lee came over and washed our new van for us while on Monday another friend Tom had found a new to us stove and brought it out. Now our kitchens in both houses are fully stocked with appliances and I am getting ready to go to my second Bible Study Yeah!! Gal 6: 10 So then, as we have opportunity, let us do good to everyone, Now that I am home it is exciting to see how the second part of this verse is coming to pass. As people shower me with good things I am reminded that I have always felt we need to be able to receive as to give. All that is left to do in the barn kitchen is to get the counter top installed and then install all the appliances. This looks like a busy week. Please pray that both Laverne and I will have the stamina to get everything done.

No comments:

Post a Comment