Friday, July 9, 2010

Bible Study

Deu 6:6,7 And these words that I command you today shall be on your heart. You shall teach them diligently to your children, and shall talk of them when you sit in your house, and when you walk by the way, and when you lie down, and when you rise. Monday I am looking forward to having Bible Study at our place. I hadn’t really thought about it but I missed having a weekly input of sharing insights from the Bible with other people. When I was a child my mother was the Sunday School superintendent and would run things by me to see if they would work in Sunday School and we did a similar thing with our daughter. Please pray that I will “talk of them when I sit in my house…”

1 comment:

  1. That sounds so wonderful...I used to go to Bible Studies in Mission and I loved them so much. Wish I could join you, praying all goes well.

    ReplyDelete