Thursday, July 8, 2010

Officially Home

Today was the day we officially cut the apron strings and phoned the hospital and told them I was not coming back. we have been praying for this for a long time and we would like to thank all of you have prayed along with us. Marie, our live-in caregiver tell us the hot weather we are having is quite common in the Philippines but I am really enjoying it and hope this will keep me healthy so I don’t have to go back to the hospital anytime some. It was great to be there and I appreciate all the work the staff did while I was waiting for the house to be ready for me. Please remember me in your prayers especially that I would stay out of the hospital for an extended stay at home. Until now you have asked nothing in my name. Ask, and you will receive, that your joy may be full. John 16:24

5 comments:

  1. Congratulations, John! You must be so happy to be in your home again and know that you have met this dream and this goal. I will pray that you will continue to be healthy in the coming days. God bless!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats John. We are all so glad to hear you have made it home.

    Aunty Sheila and the family in Trail

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank God, you are home, and safe, and happy...congratulations

    ReplyDelete
  4. John we are so happy for you!

    If you would like to follow us on our trip here's the link http://goodsamclub.mytripjournal.com/RequestUpdateNotice/gallantfamily

    Love from The Gallant's

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a journey this has been. Thanks for sharing so intimately with us. I pray that God will keep you healthy so that can enjoy your home.

    ReplyDelete