Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Preparing to Go Home

This morning I worked with the physio and occupational therapists to film videos on my morning chest care so the people in PR will be able to see how the care is provided so they can do it in PR.  This afternoon I worked with them and the vendor of my equipment to get the specifications for equipment I need.  However this equipment will not be forthcoming until my extended health provider approves the purchase.  Please pray that we will get the approval of equipment purchase so it will be ready when I go home to PR.  Finally we visited the bank close to GF Strong to set up an account to pay my caregivers in PR.

2 comments:

  1. What a busy time. Praying that your blood pressure comes up to an acceptable level so that this won't be too tiring for you. Also praying that your extended health provider will quickly approve the purchase of your equipment. I was reading 1Thessalonians this morning and this verse brought you to mind - 1Thessalonians 3:9 Thank you for all the joy in the Lord you bring to your readers. God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been busy moving my office to another location for the past month. First getting things organized and then on Friday I packed up all my belongings from the one office and brought it with the help of my husband and 2 sons, to the other location. We have been working on the new place to get things organized and just so, so that I can continue to work and do a better job than I was doing before. I now have all my things in the new place and need more time to put my belongings (tools of my trade) in the proper place in such a way that I can to a good job for the clients who are (hopefully) coming through my door.

    It has been quite the job and has taken the help of others, in order to get where I need to be.

    I can only imagine (maybe I cannot even do that) what it entails to undergo an "adventure" like you, John and Laverne.

    My thoughts and prayers are so with you and all involved in your homecoming

    ReplyDelete