Friday, May 7, 2010

Making Haste Slowly

Today I had sessions both physio and occupational therapy.  They are working together to provide a care book for my caregivers back home.  This is causing me to realize the time to go home is rapidly approaching. It is also important to realize I need to approach it deliberately and not to succumb to a state of hurry so some of the essentials get left out.  At times like this I like to recall the song "There is a time" which is based on Ecclesiastes 3.  Also I remember the tremendous amount that the Lord Jesus accomplished in 3 years of ministry and ye he never seemed to me in a hurry. 

1 comment:

  1. Hi John,

    It seems like things are coming together for you..It is easy for us to say 'take your time' as we do have to do the hard work. You also need to wait on the staff's schedule..God is watching over all of this and has His hand upon you.

    Breathing for 6 1/2 minutes on your own is exciting and we pray will only get better.
    Phil.4:13, I can do everything through Him who gives me strengh. Let the peace of God be with you....

    LOL

    ReplyDelete