Thursday, May 20, 2010

I thought I was retired!

Today was inservice at Evergreen ECU! In the afternoon my family doctor changed my tracheostomy before a crowd of interested nurses and the rest of the day I provided instruction inservice on other aspects of my care. Tonight I am quite tired while writing this blog but the high points have been the visitors I have seen. I have read their comments in the blog but it is so good to see them face to face. I feel like Paul in Romans 1:11,12 For I want very much to see you in order to share a spiritual blessing with you to make you strong. What I mean is that both you and I will be helped at the same time, you by my faith and I by yours.

2 comments:

  1. Once a teacher, always a teacher, ya know! So wonderful to see you John...hear your voice again, see your great big grin that wouldn't stop...so good to have you back among us! Both of you...Laverne too...just all feels so right to know you're both back home...in your own place and space...God is good. What an enormous blessing to finally be able to visit with you in person...here at home...praise the Lord!
    Love and hugs always, Deb

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love you tons and so glad you are home. Just take care and don't overdo. Keep safe and well and happy. Our prayers are always with you
    Don and Alexa

    ReplyDelete