Thursday, May 27, 2010

More Happening all the Time

Thing are moving. Laverne’s brother Stephen came over to organize the volunteers who are putting our house in order so we can move in. Next week I am going back down to Vancouver for more tests for the pacer and the staff at the Evergreen ECU have been nothing short of marvelous. Thank you for all your prayers and support. Pray requests are for being accepted for the pacer and getting moved into our house. We put an ad in the paper for caregivers and have had many responses and now we are in the interviewing phase.

2 comments:

  1. Hi John and Laverne. I can't believe how busy you are and that you have the energy to do all these things. I am tired following it all! So glad you are being given the strength to proceed so well at this time. I do plan to get in to say hello sometime...if you are there. Maybe I should just be watching for your van driving around and about in town. Blessings and thanks to God!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi John and Laverne

    I pray for God's wisdom as you are making decisions on who will help take care of you. May He help you in asking the right questions and give you the wisdom to know which persons are just the right ones for you
    My thoughts are with you both

    ReplyDelete