Monday, January 31, 2011

A Change

A change is as good as a rest was a favourite saying of my mother’s and here at ECU I am not getting a rest so much as a change. I am driving more, using my computer more, and visiting with residents and staff. I want to say thanks to all of you in Powell River who have dropped by to visit me. I have enjoyed your visits immensely. I am going to be here for another 2 weeks until February 14th so if you haven’t made it yet there is still time to see me. My prayer request is that my spasms would decrease. They are interfering with sitting properly in my chair

4 comments:

  1. Hi John, I'm thinking about you every day and I'll keep praying for you too, thank you for the specific prayer request. I wish I were in PR so I could come and see you, I'm there in spirit. Sending lots of love and smiles. Juhli.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praying the spasms stop and that they find out what is causing them. Hoping that the weather down there is nice and that everything works out well so you are safe at home for Valentines.
    Alexa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice to hear from you John and it is good news you are enjoying your stay at ECU and seeing lots of friends who come to visit...We pray the spasms will be under control and you will be able to enjoy sitting up in your chair comfortably.

    Take care and God bless.....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi John, We hope you are still enjoying your rest and visits from friends. We are sure you are looking forward to Laverne returning home.

    Gerry and I wish you both a lovely Valentines day...

    Keeping you in our prayers daily...

    ReplyDelete