Saturday, January 22, 2011

Visiting old friends and making new ones

Well I have moved back to Evergreen Extended Care Unit for a couple of weeks (Fir 202). It was rather pleasant to be greeted by all the staff from the last time I was here and I sat at the table with the guys I knew from before. Laverne is heading for Vancouver on Monday and so I will be entertaining visitors in the afternoon from then on. Our live-in caregiver, Maria has had trouble with her work permit. Please pray that she will receive this soon as right now she can’t work for us until the gets it. My stay in ECU was in God’s timing so I don’t need her to take care of me right now.

2 comments:

  1. Praying that Maria gets her okay soon and is able to stay and help you. Hoping all is well with you and praying also that you stay well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. John, it is good news you are safely in ECU and visiting old friends...

    We are praying Maria is sucessful in getting
    her work permit...she is a lovely girl and takes good care of you John and a big help for
    Laverne.

    We keep you in our prayers daily...

    ReplyDelete