Wednesday, January 12, 2011

The Good Samaritan Luke 10:25-37

Today I feel like the man who was going up to Jericho because next week I am going to Evergreen Extended Care Unit while Laverne and Maria go down to Vancouver! I stayed at the ECU when I came back from Vancouver and the staff there reminds me of the Good Samaritan and how he put himself out for someone who needed care. I am feeling much better than when I first came home and I really appreciate the staff who will be taking over my care to give Laverne, Maria and Amanda a rest. I look forward renewing my acquaintance with staff and residents. It will be a change for me as well. For those of you in PR I will be there from Jan 21-31 and my room is Fir 202. I would love to have visitors in the afternoon or evening. The mornings will be pretty busy.

3 comments:

  1. How wonderful that you have a good place to go and that you have
    such a positive attitude. May the time be what your caregivers need to and renew and rest.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wish we could stop by and see you. Have never been to Powell River but will see if this year brings us the opportunity of coming. Take care ...relax..let go and let God...hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. John, It will be nice for the ladies to get away for a little while...and you will be able to catch up with friends you met at Evergreen place....We hope everyone drops by....

    Take care, continued prayers...

    ReplyDelete