Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Finishing Touches

Yesterday I received my new chair – colour – orange brule – Yah! There were some special things they did for my chair to accommodate my ventilator. It reminded me of a button that was popular about 30 years ago that said PBPGINFWMY – (please be patient, God is not finished with me yet) because after receiving the chair and working with getting it right today we still had to get some more adjustments made. Thank you all for staying with us through the long finishing process

4 comments:

  1. John the family in Trail doubts if God will ever be finished with you. You continue to amaze and inspire all who read your blog and watch you strive and conquer another obstacle.

    Aunt Sheila and the family in Trail

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on the new chair John..
    You have been waiting for quite awhile now for it to arrive; the colors sound great!!!

    God is always adjusting us and reminding us of His presence..

    We continue to pray daily for you and Laverne...

    Love to you both....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't know what colour Orange Brule is...but think it is wonderful you finally have your own chair. Now I bet its on to new adventures. I love your blog and keep it as one of my home pages so I can follow your progress and am amazed at how well you are doing and how faithful the spirit is.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi John, from Paola Durando in Kingston, ON. After reading Joe Dwornik's obituary, I discovered your blog. I remember you and Joe as being such wonderful advocates for the public library. I was unaware of your accident until today. Please keep blogging--not only does it keep friends and family updated, but your experiences are of value to others. Your faith is strong and so, I see, is your sense of humour! Paola

    ReplyDelete