Thursday, September 9, 2010

Community

Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world; indeed, it's the only thing that ever has. Margaret MEAD
Mat 18:20 For where two or three are gathered in my name, there am I among them." JESUS
Earlier this week I visited my doctor where the first quote was on the wall of the examination room. Last night I attended a meeting of the Kelly Creek Community School where there was a visible demonstration of the first quote as people rallied around to keep the community aspect of the school alive. The second quote came to mind as I thought of all the things people had done to help me get back into the house. Let’s together pray for the success of the school this year.

1 comment:

  1. I love your Margaret Mead quote, it is one of my favourites as well. Praying for all good things to come to you, and to the school.
    Alexa

    ReplyDelete