Wednesday, April 11, 2012

the April PAD Challenge?

What is the April PAD Challenge?
April is poetry month, and Writers Digest has poem a day (PAD) challenge. I did not connect at the beginning but I'd like to share day one: A Communications Poem


Yesterday I wanted to speak
To you. What I had to say
Was important to both of us.
So important that I could not
Find words.
A reef knot tied my tongue
And fear froze my tonsils.
Fear of rejection?
How foolish!
Fear of failure?
Not my duty.
What would I tell you?
God loves YOU!
And has . . .
A message for me.
when the Son of Man comes, will he find faith on the earth?”

To check out the PAD challenge visit the WD poetry blog.


2 comments:

  1. I like this "A Communications Poem". Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing your gift, and your "message" with us last night at the CrossRoads Cafe. You are a blessing!

    ReplyDelete