Saturday, December 24, 2011

Under the Christmas Tree

Our tree with the Ministers Cat in the background
It is the day before Christmas, and I contemplate the gifts that Jesus has left under the tree for me. When He was born the angels proclaimed:
Luk 2:11  For unto you is born this day in the city of David a Saviour, which is Christ the Lord.
and
Luk 2:14  Glory to God in the highest, and on earth peace, good will toward men.
So, present 1 a Saviour, 2 peace, 3 God's good will. Then I thought of John 17 where Jesus prays for us:
Joh 17:20  Neither pray I for these alone, but for them also which shall believe on me through their word;
But, enough. Now it is your turn.
What Christmas present has Jesus given you?

1 comment:

  1. Forgiveness. Jesus has forgiven me much and through that gift has taught me to forgive others.
    Many blessings to you all in this Christmas season and all through the New Year.
    Kathy

    ReplyDelete