Monday, December 19, 2011

The Twelve Prayers of Christmas | Kyria

 Update: I have been taking Tisanadene, a medication for spasms, that makes me very sleepy. I usually take it at lunch and then fall asleep at my computer when I want to work on my blog. So am cutting out the lunch dose and taking only 2 pills a day, breakfast and bedtime. Pray that I will be more awake in the afternoon and that my spasms wont increase.
Now, to the topic for today. The 12 days of Christmas are usually thought of as the days after Christmas leading to Epiphany. The  Twelve Prayers of Christmas, on the other hand, are a plan to bless someone on twelve days leading up to Christmas. Click on the link The Twelve Prayers of Christmas | Kyria  to read more.

2 comments:

  1. My gift, and there are several this Christmas most important being the visit from my son David from Edmonton who I had not seen in about five years. So Praise God. And this gift, from the Bible this morning:
    Ephesians 4 verse 7
    "But unto every one of us is given grace according to the measure of the gift of Christ."

    ReplyDelete
  2. sorry this should be under the Christmas Tree...hugs to you all

    ReplyDelete