Thursday, June 30, 2011

A New Room

TWOTW is studio. This is the name I have given my new workspace.
I call it my studio because it is where I intend to be creative. Here is a quote that gets at what I mean:
The studio has become the crucible where human genius at the apogee of its development brings back to question not only that which is, but creates anew a fantastic and conventional nature which our weak minds, impotent to harmonize it with existing things, adopt by preference, because the miserable work is our own.

Eugène Delacroix

But I must be honest in this blog of mine. I share my room with the love of my life.
Laverne and her sewing machine have set up shop. So we can be creative together.

Endnote: before the new can come the old must pass away.

All for now
John

2 comments:

  1. What a beautiful workspace! It should indeed inspire creativity. Great article the PR Living John, and what an opportunity to share your faith. Praying for your good health........Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  2. It just looks awesome....how wonderful for you and glad things are moving along so beautifully. Looking forward to your many God filled creations.
    Love
    Don and Alexa

    ReplyDelete