Thursday, June 23, 2011

A Life-changing Ride

The title above comes from the June issue of the Powell River Living Magazine. It is on page 14 of the June issue and you can find it on the web at: http://www.prliving.ca/index.html
When the writer interviewed me for the story I was again challenged as to why I was not angry with God over what had happened to me. When all is said and done, if God be God then He will do what He wills. So my life has indeed changed but God has not! In the words of the hymn: tho all around my world give way He still is all my hope and stay.
As the days get warmer I plan on spending more time writing in my new studio. Does this mean I will post more to The Ministers Cat? We can only hope. But in my next post I will show you what my new room looks like.

3 comments:

  1. So glad things are working well. And saying what you did, is awesome. Praise the Lord. Wishing nothing but happiness for you all.
    Don and Alexa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the comment. This week the challenge is an infection that needs IV antibiotics. This means a trip to emerg. and afterwards all I want to do is sleep.
    Pray that getting rid of the infection will lessen my spasms.
    Love John

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes graduation is a time to celebrate. Life changes and we face changes all through our lives. So as the SHHS motto says Carpe Diem or sieze the opportunity Sarah.
    Love Uncle John

    ReplyDelete