Saturday, December 25, 2010

Christmas

Today I spent Christmas with Laverne and Maria and we had family and a friend for Christmas dinner. As I was thinking of Christmas I remembered the pageants I was a part of in Sunday School when we celebrated the best Christmas Gift “For unto you is born this day in the city of David a Savior, who is Christ the Lord. Luke 2:11 For me this Christmas is a season of thanksgiving. I thank God for the continued improvement of my health, family and friends that take care of my needs, for a clear mind, and most of all for the gift of God’s Son

3 comments:

  1. Aunty Sheila and the family in Trail all thought of you on Christmas. This Christmas we thanked the Lord for all the blessings that we have received this year. The greatest gift is that you are at home surrounded by friends and family.
    Aunty Sheila sends her best wishes and hopes for 2011.

    The family in Trail

    ReplyDelete
  2. John and Laverne...

    Good to hear you enjoyed a wonderful Christmas....and that you are feeling better John..that is always our prayer for you...

    We thank God that He grants us the opportunity to be here with our family. The Grandchildren are so enjoyable to be near this time of year.
    But then, they are a blessing at all times.:)"

    God bless... We pray for a wonderful New Year for you both and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Christmas this year is a blessing, you are still with us, and hopefully will be for a long time, I see you as the man holding the light, showing the path. Lois is feeling better and Mom is still Mom...determined and strong. Our Christmas was quiet as Don had to work but it felt like Christmas. All of the Best of the Season to you and yours as we head into a better and brand new 2011.

    ReplyDelete